Are there reported cases of children being allergic to gummi bear vitamins with a severe rash?
just doing a bit of research on that and came across something about some children may have an allergy to certain food dyes that are common in candies and processed foods, such as gummy bears, gummy vitamins, etc. There needs to be more scientific studies done on this.
1 person found this useful
Answer . Some vitamins, whether they are gummy bears or not, can be fatal if a large amount is swallowed. For example, vitamin A can be toxic to a child -- just 25,000 IU can be fatal.
If one was treating ringworm with butenafine hydrochloride but had an severe itching rash allergic reaction to that what other medications can one try?
The next most powerful OTC anti-fungal is terbinafine; brand name in the US is Lamisil.
Yes. Or you can get Hives, which is like a rash but instead it is red bumps. They itch a lot and can be anywhere on your body. They usually are anywhere the grass touched you, depending on how allergic you are. .
Give them a bad grade on on time on their report card and the parents will be much more responible on taking there child to school
I've seen a few via internet searches, and I personally have had reactions to Polypropylene, so I know firsthand that it can happen. I haven't had a formal allergy test yet though.
I recently had a breakout of hives or similar bumps on my body. I switched over to menthol cigarettes a week or so beforehand. Not sure if the two are connected but thought I'd offer my two cents.
You can easily be allergic to vitamin supplements. These aredifferent than naturally occurring ones.
They are sweet jelly candy snacks made by Haribo. They are TASTY Bears! They also come in many different FLAVORS!!
You turn to a super gummy
If you look at the ingredients on a package of gummy bears - even organic ones - you'll see expected things like corn orbrown rice syrup and sugar. But you'll also see something calledgelatin. Seems innocent enough, but its source might surprise you.Gelatin is a yellowish, odorless, and nearly tasteless substancethat is made by prolonged boiling of skin, cartilage, and bonesfrom animals. It's made primarily from the stuff meat industrieshave left over - we're talking about pork skins, horns, and cattlebones. Ugh. I guess if you're into the philosophy of using the whole animal,you'll be psyched about this. Plus gelatin contains 18 amino acids,so it does offer some nutritional benefits. But if you're vegan,you'll definitely want to skip the chewy candies and yourgreat-aunt's Jell-O mold - it's made with gelatin, too. Thisanimal-derived ingredient can also be found in some vitamins andmedications, marshmallows (not Trader Joe's - they're vegan!),cheeses, yogurts, soups, salad dressings, jams and jellies, fruitsnacks, and canned hams. If this tidbit of info grosses you out,you'll want to pay closer attention to these products' foodlabels.
Sure, if you want...just don't eat too many cos then you might get too much of certain vitamins and that's sometimes as bad as having too little of them.
That depends on what you like. One flavor or Two? Sour or Sweet? Personally, I like gummy worms.
Too much of anything can be fatal. There have been people that OD'ed on water and died. So the answer is yes, you can overdose on vitamins.
Because that is what a bear is shaped like! Otherwise it would be a gummy worm, plane, insert an object....
Well the gummy bear is NOT made with a bear it is made out of different materials.
One of the most common symptoms of an allergic reaction is an itchy rash
Gelatin, mostly. Also, some brands may contain starch, edible wax and glycerin.
You get a brain lesion.
your body needs the right amount of vitamins. thats why they made candy out of vitamins. but its not for everyday eat. if you overdose on vitamins, there is a possibility that something will go wrong, like heart defects, or something wrong in the heart. especially for adults only gummy bear vitamins, if your a kid, you should'nt eat any of the vitamins. the right amount for a person to eat vitamins is 2 gummy bears a week, a day, or a month if you forget. but nobody knows what you should do if you "overdose" on gummy vitamins. "overdose"-another word for over-eat.
if you get it after exposure to something you are allergic to. Like avocados or an animal.
Have your lawyer appeal the ruling to another court.
Yes gummy vitamins are safe to take otherwise they wouldn't be soldin the store out in the open. You can overdose though. You shouldonly take as many as it says on the bottle. yes they are safe, but remember they are vitamins not candy . Note: just because they are sold in the store in the open does NOT mean they are safe to take. Lobbyistsfor the supplements industry some time ago got congress to pass abill removing all power from the FDA to regulatesupplement manufacture and sale in any way , unless the FDAhas already proven that the supplement is actuallyinjuring and/or killing people ! This can take monthsor years for the FDA to do, during which time many tens ofthousands of people might die from a bad supplement. Vitamins aresupplements.