- some female virgins bleed, some don't
- some virgins experience pain during first time intercourse, some do not
- some girls have a natural hymen, some do not
- a girl's hymen can rupture naturally, or due to athletics, using tampons or sexual devices
- If a female hymen is still intact after having sex, it is very rare. It happens to 1 in 500 females. Usually, the female has to go to the doctor to have it damaged, so the female doesn't hurt every time they have sexual intercourse.
Each experience will be similar to all others, but unique to the individual. There are no hard fast rules.