Can you apply for bank overdraft if your property is still under mortgage loan?

Yes. Overdraft protection is usually tied to your checking account and doesn't relate to a mortgage loan or even require that you own a home. In most cases you apply for overd (MORE)
In Loans

What if you want to change the property of a mortgage loan?

You need to discuss it with your lender. The present mortgage would need to be discharged and the new mortgage executed if the lender agrees. You need to discuss it with your (MORE)
In Loans

Should you sign a deed in lieu of foreclosure if your husband is the only one whoe signed the mortgage note and you live in a community state property?

You should consult with an attorney before you sign anything. The bank needs your signature to complete the foreclosure but you should have the mortgage reviewed before you si (MORE)
In Loans

Does the spouse have to sign the mortgage in PA-Hubby is the one on the mortgage but bank states wife has interest in property so she must sign. Does that mean she has to be a co-applicant?

Yes. If the husband and wife own the property then the wife must sign the mortgage in order to grant the lender the right to take possession of the property by foreclosure if (MORE)