Don't see your answer below? Submit your question and get an answer from the WikiAnswers® community.
In Custody

What if your child wants to live with her father?

As an alternative, why not ask for Joint Physical Custody of your parents? Tell them that you want to remain in a home, and each of them there for three weeks, than switch. (MORE)