How would you organize your provision to facilitate access for a disabled child or one with special needs?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

What is a 'special-needs' child?

Special needs child In general terms a special needs child is onewho has some type of physical or mental/emotional disability. Thespecific definition of "special needs" varies

Can you homeschool a special needs child?

Yes, special needs children are the most often homeschooled. Ryan Gosling was pulled out of school because he had special needs and homeschooled... and he didn't turn out to

If child on disability does father need to pay child support?

SSA payments paid on a child's behalf, based on the child support obligor's SSA account, count as child support for the month that they are paid. E.g., support obligation is

What is it like to have a special needs child?

Its the same as raising any other child....but with an extra workload thrown in! My personal experience is one that is very tiring, yet still very rewarding. The emotional str

Is Florida Virtual School suitable for a child with special needs and is on an IEP and has learning disabilities?

My daughters use Florida Virtual School. The pace is can be adjusted, but traditionally it works off regular 18 week semesters. The teachers can be contacted by telephone or e

Your disabled child can't get into pool because the HOA will not comply with the provisions of the American With Disabilities Act by making the pool accessible. What can you do?

You need to consult with an attorney who specializes in representing people with disabilities and special needs. That attorney must review all the details, review your child's
In Uncategorized

How does one get help for a special needs child?

Getting help for special needs children can involve a complicated process. In the first instance it would be best to enlist the help of your GP and Social Services as most ben