My husband wants to sign over his rights how do we go about that?

in order to do this there needs to be a provable valid reason why you would want to do this, such as another party wanting to adopt, financial hardship, you're not the biologi (MORE)

The cps office here in Indiana wants us to sign our parental rights over and put our kids up for adoption but do we have to do that?

No, if they're asking you to sign them over, you don't have to. But that doesn't mean that you'll keep those rights (they can be terminated involuntarily if you aren't meeting (MORE)
In Custody

Can you sign over rights to your child to a friend?

You haven't provided any details so the following is general information. You can consent to a guardianship of your child under certain conditions. The other parent must also (MORE)