In Custody

How do you stop child support if the non-custodial parent wants nothing to do with the child but refuses to waive their parental rights so your spouse can adopt the child?

Answer . \nFile suit to have the support order rescinded.\n. \nHowever, child support and parental rights are two entirely different issues and a parent cannot be forced (MORE)