- The penis will stop growing by the time Puberty is over. So
most boys' penises will stop growing between the age of 16 and
- It will grow to the size it is genetically destined to be,
regardless of what you do to it. There are no foods, supplements,
or exercises that will change the size of your penis. The only
thing that changes it is the combination of hormones that occur
- As puberty ends so does your growth come to an end. The penis
will not grow much after this.
- The penis is normally fully developed by the age of 21.
- Everybody has different rates of growth spurts and there is no
real way of telling how long it will grow.
- There is nothing much you can do to increase, or decrease the
size of your penis.
A males penis can reach it's full size when you are as young as 12
and your body is still growing, or it can reach full size right up
until your body stops growing, as late as 18 or 19 years old. It
varies with each person.