Often Disparaging and Offensive. aresident of one country who was born in or owes allegiance toanother country and has not acquired citizenship by naturalizationin the country… of residence (distinguished from citizen ). See also resident alien , illegal alien ..
2. a foreigner..
3. a person who has been estranged orexcluded..
4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial (def 2)..
adjective 5. residing under a government or in acountry other than that of one's birth without having or obtainingthe status of citizenship there..
6. belonging or relating to aliens: alien property..
7. unlike one's own; strange; not belongingto one: alien speech..
8. adverse; hostile; opposed (usuallyfollowed by to or from): ideas alien to modernthinking..
9. extraterrestrial (def 1)..
Explore Dictionary.com 11 Insults We Should BringBack The Saddest Words inEnglish.
Avoid These Words.Seriously..
What's the word for how itsmells after it rains?.
Middle English .
Middle French .
1300-50; Middle English < Middle French < Latin aliÄnus,equivalent to *alies- (ali-, base of alius other + -es- nounsuffix) + -nus adj. suffix.
nonalien, noun, adjective.
See more synonyms onThesaurus.com.
1. immigrant. 2. See stranger . 3. outcast. 7. exotic,foreign..
See illegal alien . (MORE)
the sun ? and baking yourself in a tanning booth . or the last choice would be to buy cremes , only the cremes that come out a chesnut color. if it's orange, most likely…, you will come out orange. (MORE)